Scope of "The FoxTale Giveaway" Contest
- These rules are intended for fans of The FoxTale Gin and people who want to know more about "The FoxTale Giveaway".
- Registration and participation in the promotional activities is not permitted for:
- persons under the age of 18
- individuals who are not of legal drinking age in their country of residence.
How the competition works
- The competition runs from August 25 to August 30, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. (mainland Portugal time). After this deadline, the jury will select 10 winning entries, based on the originality and creativity of the answers given.
- To take part, the user must:
- "Follow/like/follow" The FoxTale Gin Instagram page (foxtale.gin);
- Identify two friends in a comment on the competition post;
- Each of the friends identified must respond to their identification explaining why their friend should win a bottle of The FoxTale Gin.
- The prize for this competition is:
- Offer of a bottle of The FoxTale Gin to the 10 most original and creative justifications;
- One user can only win one bottle, but each of their friends can take part by following the steps in the previous paragraph of these rules.
- The competition is promoted by Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, S.A, a company with tax identification 513017577.
- Comments may be used in publications or as promotional material for The FoxTale Gin.
- The winners of the competition will be contacted by private message via Instagram.
- Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, S.A. is not responsible for the impossibility of contacting the winners by direct message due to problems with the platform, settings in the participant's account Inbox, or failure to reply in good time.
- Any cases not covered by these Regulations will be resolved by Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, S.A. and there will be no appeal against its decisions.
- Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa, S.A. reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, without prior notice and without having to justify this fact, and the changes will become effective upon publication. It is advisable to consult these Regulations regularly to identify any changes.
- Any queries or complaints regarding the promotional action or the use of users' personal data should be directed to email@example.com.